suzuki RE5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

suzuki RE5

bigpoppa

Really enjoy his videos and channel, anything from classic cars to modern supercars to superbikes and classic bikes:
@Priller

I can't figure out if I had the funds whether I'd be like Leno and collect one of everything, or whether I'd have a much smaller stable and actually ride the bikes more than once each.

At one time I owned 22 basses, so I suspect that answers my own question...

I think my favourite part is how much he obviously loves anything with a motor and the stories behind them. So many mega-collections get locked behind estate walls, but he wants everyone to enjoy along with him.

(Can't watch the video for a bit, but definitely will later tonight...)

I can't figure out if I had the funds whether I'd be like Leno and collect one of everything, or whether I'd have a much smaller stable and actually ride the bikes more than once each.

At one time I owned 22 basses, so I suspect that answers my own question...

I think my favourite part is how much he obviously loves anything with a motor and the stories behind them. So many mega-collections get locked behind estate walls, but he wants everyone to enjoy along with him.

(Can't watch the video for a bit, but definitely will later tonight...)

pretty cool now that hes known as a collector and petrolhead, he can basically reach out to manufacturers and get brand new highly anticipated models first before anyone else delivered to his place

I usually grab the bike closest to the garage door

Generally the more bikes you own, the less you ride.
Damn! Took me a long time to figure that one out.

That's because you spend more time fixing and maintaining them.

Back
Top Bottom