Suzuki Paint Code | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuki Paint Code

d4rktrooper788

Site Supporter
I'm looking to get some paint for my bike (GSX-S750) to repaint a section of the gas tank. According to Suzuki the colour is YSF - BLUE. I've googled around and the closest I've found is this: Suzuki YSF Metallic Triton Blue, but I'm not sure if the YSF - BLUE color is the same as the "metallic triton blue".

Does anyone have any experience with Suzuki paints and could point me in the right direction?

The paint code Suzuki shows for your bike in the parts catalog corresponds to the paint codes used by ColorRite. ColorRite is the paint supplier for paint for Suzuki in North America. I bought a aerosol can of the paint for a small body part (approx 1/2 sq. foot) on my Suzuki about 5 years ago. Was not impressed with the colour match. I got better results from a Napa/Cmax store colour matching and supplying it in an aerosol. That was before the pandemic.

The paint code Suzuki shows for your bike in the parts catalog corresponds to the paint codes used by ColorRite. ColorRite is the paint supplier for paint for Suzuki in North America. I bought a aerosol can of the paint for a small body part (approx 1/2 sq. foot) on my Suzuki about 5 years ago. Was not impressed with the colour match. I got better results from a Napa/Cmax store colour matching and supplying it in an aerosol. That was before the pandemic.

Thanks for the tip, I think I'll try my luck with a paint shop matching the paint.

be aware, match is never perfect, even from a shop.

never seen a "perfect" match from spray can shop paint; but their $20 ncans hold a lot of paint and spray very very well for a rattle can - way better than regular off the shelf spray cans.

best luck !

Back
Top Bottom