Sunday July 31 - 2up & Couples | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday July 31 - 2up & Couples

ATTS

We will be going to Niagara falls, leaving in the afternoon and going for dinner and fireworks. Monday is a holiday and the falls does fireworks on the Sunday so we will be out later into the evening, coming home around 10:30 - 11.

I will not be posting up the details here as I don't want a huge group for this ride. It will be easier paced, could include highway so no M1.

If you want to go 2up or a couple who each have their own bikes post up and I will forward details in mid July.

Nothing set in stone yet, but I don't want 30 bikes there just showing up without me expecting them so once it gets closer I will contact everyone that posts up and give out the details.

Only a few weeks away, PM's have been answered.

As mentioned. Please post up, PM me, or text me if you are coming out.

We will be leaving in the afternoon and will be leaving from the west end (Burlington)

i/we might be in, not sure where we will be.. but if we are around.. we will be in .

PM's replied to again. I will let everyone know of the details the week of the ride so make sure if I don't have your number that your inbox isn't full. Thanks.

Yes...too bad I saw them from the back of my bike. lol.

Thanks for coming everyone, Robyn and I had a great time with great company. I think the 20 people at dinner could have shared about 4 of the dinners with the portions they gave.

We might be doing another one before the end of the season, with some swimming involved.

Back
Top Bottom