Sun June 26th North York / Toronto / Markham | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sun June 26th North York / Toronto / Markham

gqelements

Site Supporter
Looking for riders around TO area, preferably not absolute hooligans, interested in riding this Sunday.

No route in mind, I'm getting back into real riding after a few pathetic 5k/year years mainly commuting.

Open for meeting locations and destinations (short or long), preferably if someone wants to lead it would be ideal.

Post a meeting spot/time or PM!

new rider here,

i live in the North york area ( leslie and steeles ) looking for a nice little ride today , i am 27 and not a hooligan =)

Happy to meet you in between I'm at Sheppard/401 and head out up North or North-west. Fair warning, my route knowledge is limited, but i'll find a few twisties in Milton.... Otherwise we can just cruise around.

Anyone else is welcome to join.

what time my gf is learning to ride and shes with me today we may tsg along if she feels up for a small group ride

If anyone wants to join, let's meet by 12 NOON @ Second Cup West Side of Yonge St, just North of Sheppard (only accessible going southbound, or you can pull U turn at Xtreme Fitness/Moxies if you are going north-bound on Younge.

I'm In a grey textile jacket on a yellow F800s. If anyone comes with a route, we are happy to adopt it :) and if not, we'll decide on the spot.

Will aim to leave by 12:20PM

sounds good ill talk to her when she gets here if we come ut will be a blue zx9r and an orange f4 if shes up for a group run we will pull in before the leave time

if you want a route ill see if i have the one i did last year out near milton still and post it

depends who shows up. i'll check the thread before leaving, will be glad to wait if you can make it over to the meeting sport fairly quickly.

perfect, if you can't wait i understand, i only have a few hours to kill , but i will try my best to make it , if not then maybe next week =) i am in a white/greyish ninja 250 withb black icon jacket and full helmet

Thanks for coming out, turned out a good foursome. Learned a good little road up near King City - King Vaughan

thanks for letting me tag along. It's great to get out of the city, and thanks for leading a great route.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom