[SUGGESTION] Tire inflator | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

[SUGGESTION] Tire inflator

I just ordered the Moto pump with the dynaplug refills, will keep posted on how it is. Was the cheapest, smallest, best quality I could find, and ADVRiders get a discount. Will keep it in the car as a backup when not riding.

EDIT: Note this for while riding, since it packs super small, palm of the hand small. Upnto now I've been travelling with a small bicycle pump, and that will never seat a bead in a pinch. At home, I'll still use the portable gun compressor

Last edited:
Thanks for that link Scorpion. I ended up cancelling the order for the mini-pump I referred to from Amazon and have been on the lookout for a small powered one - this may be the ticket.

No problem, i feel I should have posted before ordering, we could have all arranged a group buy and saved or split the shipping. From the US, after conversion I feel that was the only pricey part, otherwise the pump+kit for value is very good. The company is awesome to deal with too, it shipped within 30mins of ordering!

I do crossborderpickups.ca for anything from the USA. Vendors normally ship free within the USA and it goes to Niagara Falls, NY where they (CBP) bring it across for a nominal fee to their warehouse (for me the closest is Mississauga). They can also then ship to you from this side of the border if you prefer. Saves a ton of $.

I do crossborderpickups.ca for anything from the USA. Vendors normally ship free within the USA and it goes to Niagara Falls, NY where they (CBP) bring it across for a nominal fee to their warehouse (for me the closest is Mississauga). They can also then ship to you from this side of the border if you prefer. Saves a ton of $.

Never heard of this, glad to know! Thanks

I just ordered it. Free shipping to CBP in NY. Their charge is $10 CAD for a 10 lb package to bring it across the border for me. If it's upto 1 lb, it'll be $7.50.

I just ordered it. Free shipping to CBP in NY. Their charge is $10 CAD for a 10 lb package to bring it across the border for me. If it's upto 1 lb, it'll be $7.50.
That's entirely reasonable to cut a few hours off a pickup trip (which you couldn't even do if you wanted to right now).

Back
Top Bottom