Stunt Games June 26th Kingston Jamiaca | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stunt Games June 26th Kingston Jamiaca

JohnnyP636

Site Supporter
Doings! Promotion and street ****ery start from Thus 23rd
StuntGamesbattleofthebikes1.jpg

JohnnyP636, how are you getting your bike down there?

PS. $200 for children? but what about the kids that most Jamaican dads don't know about (lmfao).

PS. $200 for children? but what about the kids that most Jamaican dads don't know about (lmfao).

I have had my bike there for about a year now, I shipped it there last year around this time. Going to visit her this weekend!

Last edited:

Is that all you could come up with?...that's not funny at all.
It will be $200 for all children...with or without dads.

You sold your bike to Mike? Why did you opt for the older zx6r over the newer?

You sold your bike to Mike? Why did you opt for the older zx6r over the newer?

No way, I'd never sell that bike. They messed up, I sent them a bunch of pics for the flyer and they mixed it up, they thought that was him but its actually me....

Some of the guys are stunting the 09's now, and they are kinda struggling with them. Im setting mine back up as a stuntbike from track, but I will always keep my 03/04 as a lot bike. I just know this bike way too well to change for good, and honeslty I still believe its the best Kawi stunt bike you can have overall. The russian switched from a 05/06 600RR to an 09 ZX6R and he started to improve alot. Now he switched from the 09 to a 03/04 ZX6RR and his level of progression just went through the roof. He has progressed more in a few weeks on that bike, then a few years on the others....Some dont believe me but I think it has alot to do with the bike

good look johnny.
rep canada hard!!!!
best of luck.
make sure you post all the pics too.

awww man!, Vybz is there too! i'm not going down until christmas. Maybe I should see if I can get a cheap weekend flight

and btw guys $200 JA is only about $3CAD

Ahh! Wish I could make it for the stunts + Vybz :(

Big ups to all stuntaz on here. In Jamaica they always put on good shows with lots of hype. Too bad gonna miss this one :(

Back
Top Bottom