STOLEN: 2007 YAMAHA YZF-R6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

STOLEN: 2007 YAMAHA YZF-R6

jonathane

I don’t want to even post this but my 2007 Yamaha YZF-R6 was recently stolen today at my workplace in the underground parking. Colour scheme is white & red with gold rims. Has Puig red windscreen, red Pazzo shorty levers, red coolant tube on the left side, burn mark located on the Yamaha wording on the right side along with a GYTR O.E.M. Yamaha slip-on exhaust painted black on the right side and VFX flip up license plate with built in LEDs.

If you do see this motorcycle, kindly report to 416-808-2222 or *687 with date and time along with location. A police report has already been filed.

Thank you

30nasxv.jpg

She was, and now she probably getting gutted by this *******. I have to wait till tomorrow to hear back from security

I did, even if I get back what I spent in full, still doesn't make up for the 7 years I had her though. Appreciate the wishes from you guys though, thank you

Motorcycle thieves should rot in h e double hockey sticks.

I know the feeling very well ... mine was stolen two years ago and it sucks galore. I hope someone spots your bike but unfortunately window of opportunities is closing fast. Sorry for your loss man.

Sadly, it's probably serving as a mobile gun platform in Yemen by now.

Will keep my eyes open here in KW.

Sorry for your loss. What an absolute beaut. My bicycle with child seat was stolen the other day and I was pisssssed. I can't imagine my vstrom getting stolen, its a slow turd. Hope that thief gets hit by a bus!

Was cutting down a lot of poison ivy yesterday and had bad thoughts about how one might use it for theft detection.

Was cutting down a lot of poison ivy yesterday and had bad thoughts about how one might use it for theft detection.
Have a rocket thrusters button activate an poison ivy oil vaporizer (fog machine) that discharges behind the window. Who can resist pressing a red button?

monitor hospitals for somebody that looks like mr.stay puff
ooo u r evil

Sorry for your loss :( Hope you find the bike.

I like those videos where people put an airbag inside a bicycle seat and blow it as the thief rides down a hill. Looks very effective.

Though I wouldn't like to have a dormant but armed explosive charge under my seat on my MC when I am riding... so maybe the poison ivy gun is better.

Incorporate it into the ignition switch lock so that when they destroy that with a hammer ...
Doh! gave away another billion $ idea.

Back
Top Bottom