Spring Show Deals? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spring Show Deals?

Anybody go to the show today? Wondering if there are good deals, looking for a jacket and maybe a new lid.
No. No deals whatsoever. I was very disappointed, but my wallet was happy lol. No selection either.

No. No deals whatsoever. I was very disappointed, but my wallet was happy lol. No selection either.

Funny you should mention it - I've been to the last few and thought that overall the quality of the show has been on the decline (and my recent visit to several well known shops in the GTA, in speaking to the folks in those stores, all pretty much echoed my thoughts i.e. this specific show is "meh" and moreso an afterthought for them rather than something they actively prepare for). Didn't even bother with it this year.

I went because my gf kicked me out of the house for the morning so she could get some work done in peace!
It wasn't very busy, there were too many non-motorcycle related vendors, and not many deals to be had.

It's always nice to look at the vintage bikes, but at $18 admission, I'll reconsider future attendance.

I was there at the end of the day on Sunday. I'm just re-entering riding after a long hiatus so I needed all new gear. At the show in February, I bought my bike, jacket, gloves, and helmet. At the spring show on the weekend, I was hoping to find boots and riding jeans. I thought it was better to visit the show than to try to find those things at separate stores and these aren't the kind of items I'd buy online.

I had looked at boots at the February show, but the only pair I liked weren't comfortable. I was able to find a nice pair at this show and the dealer had come all the way from Montreal, he was very helpful and he threw in the extra insoles for free. I also found the kind of jeans I was looking for at a reasonable price.

Not only that but I was able to get advice from a personal injury lawyer, I was in a car accident last month, plus I got advice from radio/intercom dealer about the legality of the helmet cam that I had bought and I read here in the forum that it's illegal, but the dealer claimed it's not. I also spoke to the tatoo artist there about getting some airbrush work done on my tank.

All in all, I thought it was worth the price of admission and investment of time because I got the things I needed and advice on things I was curious about, I saw some cool bikes and gear too.

Iplus I got advice from radio/intercom dealer about the legality of the helmet cam that I had bought and I read here in the forum that it's illegal, but the dealer claimed it's not. I also spoke to the tatoo artist there about getting some airbrush work done on my tank.

Not sure what he told you regarding the camera, but beware of regulations regarding modification of helmets. That's possibly where you *can* be ticketed. There has been a lot of discussion on this here in the forum over the years. Also, if you ride in the US states, they have different laws regarding recording etc.
Ok, back to the topic of the thread..

Back
Top Bottom