Spotify long haul playlists | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spotify long haul playlists

Lakota

(NOTE *** posting your playlist will likely expose your real name, if that is a problem, you may want to pass).

I love to look over other peoples Spotify playlists to find those loved but forgotten tunes. No idea if there is any interest, but I will start with mine. I do a yearly London to Banff round trip and a good playlist helps. My current "Trippin" playlist is 6 minutes short of 96 hours of music. To give a spoiler as to whether you will relate to this music, I turn 51 this summer, so if you are 19 you may be rolling your eyes (altenatively you may find some cool sh-t that you had not heard before), but I may appreciate some new stuff I find on your playlist that is too new for me to be familiar with. No idea if you need to be a paid member to look at playlists, I do pay for membership so I can have music downloaded on phone when out of wifi range.

Lakota's Motorcycle Trippin playlist. Let me know if it does not work.

I am not a spotify member, but I could see the list and click on song for snippet to play.

What’s with 32 of the hours being Brittney Spears?

Joke. Good list, I’m stealing it.

Who is Brittney lol, work in progress, constantly changing. Will throw tonights addition on the "What are you listening to thread". It is from 1968.

Back
Top Bottom