SpeedWorx Superbike Service | GTAMotorcycle.com

SpeedWorx Superbike Service

-JERICHO-

Site Supporter
I casually called in this weekend regarding a backpack I was looking for (Mach5). I got a price quoted to me and a date I would potentially receive the item since it was not in stock.

I went into the store during a ride to pay for the item and it was at this time I found out that the price I was quoted was a mistake. It was MUCH lower than it should have been. I am not sure exactly how the mistake happened, but the owner of the store honored the price I was quoted. I got a steal of a deal on a bag (although a mistake), only because the owner was a man of his word. I have purchased from this shop before so I know its a worthwhile place to look for deals on gear and virtually anything moto related. I just wanted to show my gratitude for the customer service I was shown without me having to say or do a thing. :thumbup:

PS - The dog at the store is super cute :D

I've been going there for the past two years ... Fawaz is a great guy and his shop is a top notch!

Fawaz is a top notch individual. Anyone dealing with him at his shop or through Racer5 will not be disappointed.

I dealt with Fuad recently for a group buy of Hit Air vests. Wonderful, patient and informative service throughout the whole process which, dealing with multiple individuals across Canada was less straightforward than a normal purchase plus they arranged a very generous discount for us too. Fantastic customer service. Extremely polite. Rare to find companies like this these days. I will happily steer customers their way because of this one deal and I will be looking at them first for local purchases in the future.

Back
Top Bottom