Speed Bleeder | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed Bleeder

ALD

I just received a set of speed bleeders that I ordered for my front & rear brake calipers, I bought these from Speed Bleeder in the US.
www.speedbleeder.com

Has anyone used these & if so how are they?

Have you been hacked? Super weird post. Why ask for reviews after you bought them? Why is the link broken into two sections?

I use a pressure bleeder to quickly change fluid in my vehicles. The concept of speed bleeders is not new and they have been used successfully for a long time.

Great for a car or ABS system maybe.

Great for a car or ABS system maybe.
ABS is an interesting point. I don't know if those bleeders deal well with activation of the ABS pump. There is a chance the pulses come too fast and furious and it doesn't seat properly in between allowing air into the system. Not a problem for a quick bleed, but could be a big problem for a fluid change. Hopefully someone has experience with this.

Problem I see with them is they need to be located at a high point and if installed at the bottom, they make it impossible to flush or fill from below.
... all my brake lines are up hill to the reservoir, air rises.

They work. So does a length of hose into a 1/2 full jar.

Have you been hacked? Super weird post. Why ask for reviews after you bought them? Why is the link broken into two sections?

I use a pressure bleeder to quickly change fluid in my vehicles. The concept of speed bleeders is not new and they have been used successfully for a long time.

Not sure what you are referring to if I have been hacked & weird post?

Your answer to your question is that I have NOT been hacked & I was wanting to know if anyone has experience with speed bleeders on motorcycle calipers, as I have also seen YouTube videos about them & wanting to get a second opinion from this forum.
The company I bought these bleeders from is Speed Bleeder & their web address is
www.speedbleeder.com

Seems like adding something that could possibly fail at a later date. They have been around forever though. I just use a vacuum pump. Takes 10 minutes.

Speed bleeders and vacuum pumps are useful, and do speed up the process BUT don't do anything that the 'hand pump through' old fashioned way doesn't.
As has been mentioned, with ABS its a whole different ball game, consult the factory service manual.

Not sure what you are referring to if I have been hacked & weird post?

Your answer to your question is that I have NOT been hacked & I was wanting to know if anyone has experience with speed bleeders on motorcycle calipers, as I have also seen YouTube videos about them & wanting to get a second opinion from this forum.
The company I bought these bleeders from is Speed Bleeder & their web address is
www.speedbleeder.com
No harm meant. We have had some strange posts over the years that directed people to questionable websites. Your post wasn't far off from their pattern. That's why I asked the question but also tried to provide useful information in case it was a legitimate request.

I've used Speed Bleeders for over 10 years on my ST. If you are changing out fluid they are great, just crack bleeder open, connect a drainage hose and pump, add fluid, pump etc..... until done. If you have removed and disassembled the caliper for a rebuild of some sort then having a vacuum type device that pulls fluid through an empty system is better than any bleeder.

Clear tubing - One way fluid check valve - and another length of clear tubing.

Can bleed brakes yourself in less than 10min and the bonus is you don't have to do the whole pump pump crack valve open and close routine.

You can buy the parts and make one, or just buy a premade kit off amazon.

Clear tubing - One way fluid check valve - and another length of clear tubing.

Can bleed brakes yourself in less than 10min and the bonus is you don't have to do the whole pump pump crack valve open and close routine.

You can buy the parts and make one, or just buy a premade kit off amazon.
I bought mine for $10 from Royal Distributing. Best $10 I ever spent.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I outfitted my VFR for my brakes, clutch and proportion valve and they have made a job that would have been hours in to minutes. One of the best things I’ve purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom