Some pictures from May 21st @ TMP | GTAMotorcycle.com

Some pictures from May 21st @ TMP

Panici

Hey guys,

Ripped this post off of my build thread on R6-forum. I've got some pictures of other riders and video, I just have to edit/upload. I had a blast and enjoyed meeting some of you.

Definitely going to pick up a sunshade/canopy for next time. Also if I can find a CHEAP pitbike that would be much better then walking to the washroom from the end of the pits!

I'll have to be more active on here. It never occurred to me that you guys would be at the trackdays around here, although it does make blatent sense now that I think about it. :happy8:

Anyways, enjoy. (Yes i'm a pic whore)

============================

Trackday - May 21st 2011

I seem to have my BP down (getting off the bike enough), I just need to go faster to get knee down.

I think I did alright for my 2nd trackday ever. :)

My lines are definitely off, i'll have to get a tow from one of the more seasoned guys next time to see where i'm going wrong.

Bike ran great, and I even pulled an unexpected power wheelie in full tuck, pulling out onto the straight. Before I realized what was happening, I had grabbed 2nd gear and the front end dropped. Must of looked sweet from the pits. :D

Camera settings were set wrong unfortunately, so a lot of the pics didn't turn out. Not my fault there. I tried to fix them up best I could in photoshop.
Trying to find out about the track photographer, who was on the track for a few sessions.

I shot some video with the little budget camera that was in a thread on here (R6-forum). Didn't turn out too well due to engine vibrations. Will try it as a helmet cam next time. I'm still going to edit the videos and post up eventually.

DSC_4203PS.jpg

DSC_4197PS.jpg

DSC_4192PS.jpg

DSC_4190PS.jpg

DSC_4189PS.jpg

DSC_4187PS.jpg

DSC_4186PS.jpg

DSC_4184PS.jpg

DSC_4130PS.jpg

DSC_4077PS.jpg

DSC_4304PS2.jpg

DSC_4293_PS3.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-05-23-02h02m29s199_PS_.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-05-23-13h48m47s35_PS_.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-05-23-13h49m20s99_PS_.jpg

Last edited:
Hey theres my truck and bike beside yours!? Haha, it was great meeting you Kelvyn, definitely made my first day go alot smoother having someone who has been before. Pictures look great! With the right lines on the track the speed will come, as long as you had fun that's all that matters. Can't wait till the next one!

Last edited:
How/where to get track action shots?? Thanks.

Did you do engineering at McMaster shocker dude? :D

Good catch! :D

I'm currently taking electrical engineering at McMaster. The shocker logo was my own take on the fireball :)

Are you a grad perchance?

DSC_3920.jpg

Last edited:
Ya I graduated in Chem. Eng. back in the 90s. Nice take on the Fireball. For your sake I hope you guys have more women taking electrical these days. Back in my day there were 2. In Chem 2/5ths of the class were women, hence it was aka Fem Eng. :D

Just got some pictures from Tim taken throughout the day. It's really interesting to see the progression, figured I'd post them in here, hope you don't mind Kelvyn:

At the start of the day, very timid... I think that's Reed (SweetOnion) behind me too lining up to pass.
_MG_0090-2.jpg

Getting closer...
_MG_02882-14.jpg

Almost there...
_MG_05092-25.jpg

SUCCESS! (and new display pic to boot)
_MG_06022-33.jpg

I had a great day and looking forward to the next one. I have some videos too but just waiting for my editing software to come in.

Last edited:
Ya I graduated in Chem. Eng. back in the 90s. Nice take on the Fireball. For your sake I hope you guys have more women taking electrical these days. Back in my day there were 2. In Chem 2/5ths of the class were women, hence it was aka Fem Eng. :D
I haven't counted, but there isn't many girls to be had. Good thing there are lots of artsy girls on campus :)

Just got some pictures from Tim throughout the day. It's really interesting to see the progression, figured I'd post them in here, hope you don't mike Kelvyn

Haha nice! You're still a little crossed up on the bike, but looking good nonetheless.
Pics didn't capture your helmet very well. I meant to tell you in person, it's a nice looking lid :)

Here's some of mine from Tim (not in any particular order):
_MG_0233-7_PS.jpg

_MG_0387-14_PS.jpg

_MG_04862-22_PS2.jpg

_MG_0620-29_PS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom