Shoutout to Bell Helmets for awesome customer support! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shoutout to Bell Helmets for awesome customer support!

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
On the way back from my ride to Pickle Lake, after dark some time in the last few hours of the trip, one of the small rubber covers that go over the earpieces on my Bell Recon helmet flew off.

This has happened before - they are just held on with Velcro, and I think perhaps the way I take off my helmet was partially dislodging it a little every time since it always seemed to be the right one that was falling off, the side I often hold by the strap after I remove it from my head.

Usually I'd notice it had become loose and make sure it got attached properly again. At least once it flew off and I saw it in my peripheral vision, turned around, and collected it off the road and stuck it back on again.

This time, since it was dark, I didn't see it fly off. It was history.

I emailed Bell and asked if it was possible to purchase just these rubber covers. I got a response from "Stephanie" in Illinois in short order - she clarified what parts I was looking for, got my address, and then I got an email saying "I have put in the order". I expected to get an email at some point from someone in billing asking for my credit card number, but low and behold, a box arrived today - not only the 2 covers, but an entire set of the full earpieces for both sides!

Pretty awesome. Kudos to Bell Helmets for that level of support, even when arguably it was my own fault the piece flew off. Ok, could have been a bit of a better design as well, but hey, I still needed the part.

Super happy!

Back
Top Bottom