September 24 - rider down on 401 & Yonge | GTAMotorcycle.com

September 24 - rider down on 401 & Yonge

Jinniwind

Site Supporter
Just heard that there was a crash just happened at 401 & Yonge. On 401 west bound collector there are 2 right lanes closed cause of this. heard that judging by the scene it looks like the rider might have hit the guard rail and it seems like a serious crash.

This is pretty much all I heard and so far there's no news on any media yet. If anyone hear anything, please update us here...

I hope the rider is ok, and wish him/her a speedy recovery.

Just heard that there was a crash just happened at 401 & Yonge. On 401 west bound collector there are 2 right lanes closed cause of this. heard that judging by the scene it looks like the rider might have hit the guard rail and it seems like a serious crash.

This is pretty much all I heard and so far there's no news on any media yet. If anyone hear anything, please update us here...

I hope the rider is ok, and wish him/her a speedy recovery.

Hey,

I rode by that way in to work today. I saw the guy and his bike. The bike looked a bit mangled, but the guy was up and walking around talking to people trying to figure out what to do about his bike. I slowed down and asked if he needed help. He had about 5 other people with him just trying to sort out the mess. He didn't seem injured at all, just more upset about the bike. I'm just happy the rider was ok.

Hope you're able to sort it out rider.

Phew! Its good to hear that he's ok! My source of information just saw the aftermath and the rider was already gone.

Back
Top Bottom