Road Test - Communication Question | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road Test - Communication Question

caje

I have my road test tomorrow and was wondering what kind of communication device they use for it. I currently have a Cardo with speakers installed in my helmet - will I need to remove them to install theirs? If so, I may just bring my old helmet with no speakers...

They give you an earbud/receiver setup - it's the gear. You clip the receiver inside your jacket and the wire runs to an earpiece.

The ones they use here are Motorola walkie-talkies.

You don't have to talk so depending on what set up they use you might be able to use your own earphone or set of earphones if they're more comfy.

You might only get sound in one earbud though.

They give you an earbud/receiver setup - it's the gear. You clip the receiver inside your jacket and the wire runs to an earpiece.
This is what RTI had. It was kinda loose in the ear unless you jammed it in. I had it also taped to my ear so it didn't fall out. No need to take out helmet speakers in my experience.

Depends on the examiner. Some have a walkie talkie setup with a supplied earbud (or you can typically use your own). Alternatively some are fine with calling/whatsapp call if you have Bluetooth already setup. Best solution is to check with them.

Back
Top Bottom