Road rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road rage

He missed some great opportunities to totally turn the table on that car chase.

Exactly my sentiment. Not worth your life to just make yourself feel better by venting on someone. The motorcyclist always looses when things go too far, the end.

Apparently people get pretty peed off when you give them the finger....

Serve the finger once the way is clear. And yeah, some people really get ticked off. One guy got so mad, he had his horn, windshield wipers, high beams all going at the same time lol

Serve the finger once the way is clear. And yeah, some people really get ticked off. One guy got so mad, he had his horn, windshield wipers, high beams all going at the same time lol
Triple stabbing last night in Toronto apparently as a result of road rage. Once I see things degenerating, I gtfo of there even if it means doubling back to make some space and leave the psycho to continue on.

Triple stabbing last night in Toronto apparently as a result of road rage. Once I see things degenerating, I gtfo of there even if it means doubling back to make some space and leave the psycho to continue on.

Thats messed up... Just stabbing the driver on their own is completely messed up... Getting passengers involved? Jesus. I assume they were all getting verbal if that was the case... but wow... if not ATGATT for the slide, ATGATT for the shank... Jeez...

If someone rages on me, I usually just smile and wave like they are a long lost friend. Most of the time they don't know how to respond and just go away.

Back
Top Bottom