riding in Spain | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

riding in Spain

@ lowrider ...we're back as of August 24th but did rent a 300 cc scooter and rode up and down the coast...like you said great mountainous roads and the cars definitely give more respect..we did the 2 finger wave but got nothing back...a guy passed us and did the leg thing so we quickly figured out that was their way of saying thanks...very weird ...

@ lowrider ...we're back as of August 24th but did rent a 300 cc scooter and rode up and down the coast...like you said great mountainous roads and the cars definitely give more respect..we did the 2 finger wave but got nothing back...a guy passed us and did the leg thing so we quickly figured out that was their way of saying thanks...very weird ...
Nice, they do have some nice courtesies over there. I got school by a bicyclist on the rules for the bike lanes and pass etc. I only got half of what he was telling me, as my Spanish isn't very good. But still nice of him to try and explain.

No ride report or some pic's to make the rest of us envious, or let us dream a little :ROFLMAO:

Nice, they do have some nice courtesies over there. I got school by a bicyclist on the rules for the bike lanes and pass etc. I only got half of what he was telling me, as my Spanish isn't very good. But still nice of him to try and explain.

No ride report or some pic's to make the rest of us envious, or let us dream a little :ROFLMAO:

i tried to upload but get the message that the images are too big and not being technologically adept, i don't know how to resize them :(

Oh is that what that means? I thought he just had a bee up his pant leg :|
Ha, funny. and yes other bikers will do it to you if you let them pass. its a habit we should adopt here so cars won't hate us so much. I always nod or wave if they let me go ahead too.

i tried to upload but get the message that the images are too big and not being technologically adept, i don't know how to resize them :(
yes, and you will notice that a car approaching a bicycle from behind will put their left blinker on to alert the oncoming cars that he needs to give the bicycle room, so they all move over a bit on the road...something I wish drivers here would pick up on. I always crowd the shoulder when I see a car ahead approaching a bicycle so everyone has some room.

Me too, I acknowledge car drivers who pull up to crossroad intersections and wait for my motorcycle to pass or before making their left turn.
Is kind of like saying, ✌ Thank you for not killing me.

Back
Top Bottom