Riders Choice Trackday May 9th Shanny - Fabi | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders Choice Trackday May 9th Shanny - Fabi

Not going May 9

What would you like to know?

Fabi is ok. Its good for the beginning of the season to get rid of the winter cobwebs

Not going May 9

What would you like to know?

Fabi is ok. Its good for the beginning of the season to get rid of the winter cobwebs

What's the setup of the place like? I'm only bringing a paddock chair.

Setup in hot pit lane. No cover. Vehicle on backside of barrier. Washroom short walk across parking lot. There is some asphalt in parking lot but not lots.

Food and drinks over at main building

Watch T3. Most people unfamiliar with Fabi struggle with T3.

Setup in hot pit lane. No cover. Vehicle on backside of barrier. Washroom short walk across parking lot. There is some asphalt in parking lot but not lots.

Food and drinks over at main building

Watch T3. Most people unfamiliar with Fabi struggle with T3.

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

So if no cover then that means I'll need something to seek shelter under in case it rains, which is very likely. Any recommendations?

Costco has a Coleman 10x10 pop-up for $170 that includes a wall that can be propped up for essentially a 20x10.

How was it?!

I never went because I was scheduled for the Fast School phases 1 and 2, which was a blast despite the wet conditions. Just comes to show the amount of grip you have in the wet as long as you're smooth. We did have 3 crashers though.

I never went because I was scheduled for the Fast School phases 1 and 2, which was a blast despite the wet conditions. Just comes to show the amount of grip you have in the wet as long as you're smooth. We did have 3 crashers though.

Right?! There is a ton of grip in wet conditions if you know how to alter your ride. What are the main things you should change with your riding when conditions are wet? You already mentioned being smooth which is paramount, but what else needs to change in order to avoid crashing in the wet?

The weather? :)

HA!!! I was looking for what riding techniques need to change when riding in the wet....a lot of things remain the same while riding in the rain but there are a few things that need to change quiet a bit in order to be successful in slippery conditions.

Back
Top Bottom