Rider Down in Burlington | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Down in Burlington

Condolences to family and friends. Another life sadly lost, presumably at the hands of a careless left turning driver.

Rider RIP.

RIP Rider. Condolences to family and friends.

His name is Walter Ritchi. We volunteered together but I never had the chance to ride with him. I heard the news this morning from some people in our volunteer community. He will be missed.

Last edited:
I just discovered on Friday that, he was the son of one of my clients. The family are devastated, for obvious reasons. I believe Visitation is today, and the funeral is tomorrow. His mother is struggling, with this. I will be meeting his sister on Wednesday, when they come in.

I just discovered on Friday that, he was the son of one of my clients. The family are devastated, for obvious reasons. I believe Visitation is today, and the funeral is tomorrow. His mother is struggling, with this. I will be meeting his sister on Wednesday, when they come in.
I'm sure you will pass on heartfelt condolences. Tragic for so many loved one's left behind. We often lose sight of that unless we know the person's circumstances.

Sorry for your loss as well @hedo2002 I met his mother and older brother and 2 young sons at the viewing on Sunday night. For those who attended the funeral on Monday, they said it was beautiful. I opened up one of my WhatsApp windows and looked at my last conversation with Walter. I have a really hard time removing the contact information from my phone for those who are now gone.

Back
Top Bottom