Rider down in Brantford | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in Brantford

cbrgirl

Looks like a Suzuki, silver in colour, collided with a purple mini van at the intersection of King George Road and Tollgate. Hope the rider is ok.

I am from Brantford. Hope the rider and anyone else involved is ok.

I just heard about this too, its right up the street from my office. Its a V-Strom bike and the rider is gone to Hospital. there were tonnes of 5-0 on the scene

The power went out this afternoon. Maybe while the bike and/or minivan were in the middle of the intersection the traffic lights went out?
I saw it on my way up King George.....Yup silver V Strom. Rider's backpack was under the minivan's wheel, at first I thought it was a torso. I was glad to see the cop pic it up and realized it was just a backpack.

GWS rider!

I heard last night that the rider succumbed to injuries, but I cannot verify....I work at the local media here in brantford and there should be a police report soon. I will inform when I hear something...

i hope I heard wrong but if not, RIP rider....

crap!

RIP.

Toll is rising fast this year. Take it easy out there guys and gals.

I heard last night that the rider succumbed to injuries, but I cannot verify....I work at the local media here in brantford and there should be a police report soon. I will inform when I hear something...

i hope I heard wrong but if not, RIP rider....

Bad news, Im from here too, any additional news or verification???

Back
Top Bottom