Ride Tommorrow Morning | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride Tommorrow Morning

Maverick95

Site Supporter
Meet at Hwy 10 and Mayfield Timmies. Kickstands up at 10:15am. Going to take the long more fun way around to the Forks. Can add more destinations if u want. Good ride for noobs learning twisties. Send a PM to get my cell.

I'm in, i need to get out for a little bit tomorrow.
Meet at Hwy 10 and Mayfield Timmies. Kickstands up at 10:15am. Going to take the long more fun way around to the Forks. Can add more destinations if u want. Good ride for noobs learning twisties. Send a PM to get my cell.

I'll try to be there.

Great ride guys! Had a minor bike problem when we parted but Ali was with me so we fixed it. He's gonna get the video ready and hopefully post it soon. Will definetly have to ride together again:)

Thanks for organizing, it was fun. How many more times did you and Ali do the Forks....looked like it was going to be a movie shoot or something..:laughing8:

Thanks for organizing, it was fun. How many more times did you and Ali do the Forks....looked like it was going to be a movie shoot or something..:laughing8:

LOL we did it only twice more. Couldn't get good shots cuz there were lots of cruisers on sunday drives out. Not enough speed to get good leans in with cruisers and cages doing 5 under the posted limit :(. Took credit view back to King and did the few twisties on Creditview. Bike stalled and wouldn't start at King rd. stop sign. I think it was a bit hot from the long day's ride. Gave it ten mins and it started then went for gas. Was a good run, we'll all have to go again soon next week or so:)

Glad you made it home ok.....wonder if the carbs are giving the bike issues when the bike is hot. I noticed a few puffs of white smoke out the exhaust as we came in to Belfountain at end of the ride. Looks like it was running really rich....so maybe it got worse and then flooded the engine on your way home....anyway, unless things change in August this is my last weekend free for a while. It will be Mon./Wed. nights and the odd Friday night that i'll be free to ride. PM me though and i'll let you know either way.

Glad you made it home ok.....wonder if the carbs are giving the bike issues when the bike is hot. I noticed a few puffs of white smoke out the exhaust as we came in to Belfountain at end of the ride. Looks like it was running really rich....so maybe it got worse and then flooded the engine on your way home....anyway, unless things change in August this is my last weekend free for a while. It will be Mon./Wed. nights and the odd Friday night that i'll be free to ride. PM me though and i'll let you know either way.

It REALLY needs its carbs done. I don't want to take it in, it'll run me $300 but i don't want to screw it up doing it myself. It has four so you have to get it just right. I'll send u a text or something and see if u can come out:) We can always just do short runs.

Sounds good, I also have another bud who is in the same boat as I am and he's in brampton as well, hopefully I can get him out....hmmm debating doing a BB run on Tuesday....never been...

nope....Burrito Boyz....I've always been busy Tuesday nights to attend....miraculously I have this tuesday night free......sooooo maybe i'll make the trek down....

Sounds good, I also have another bud who is in the same boat as I am and he's in brampton as well, hopefully I can get him out....hmmm debating doing a BB run on Tuesday....never been...

I've wanted to check it out too. What time?? We can meet up and go up together. I'll send you a text.

whats BB ? Black berry lol :p

Lol Burrito Boyz:) You should come too, but it could be a bit of a ride for you. Its at Lakeshore.

Last edited:
I got work ;) too busy ... No time for 1 more round on the forks ... busy busy lol ... I dont think I can make it on weekdays ... even though I work close to lakeshore !

I got work ;) too busy ... No time for 1 more round on the forks ... busy busy lol ... I dont think I can make it on weekdays ... even though I work close to lakeshore !

With u working so much, i'm really gonna have to come down for free gas;)

Now let the PMs for free gas start rolling in Moohoohahahah!

If the time is right i still want to attend Ali's m1 exit test.... :)

I WILL PASS !!! Im going to go down to the center to try it out soon ... F4IZZY should come too :) ... All you guys can come down for my test
a cheerleading team is going to be fun :p !

Yeah i am definetly coming. Send me a text with the date and time and i'll be there. I think i may even make a poster and bring popcorn:D

Back
Top Bottom