Ride on Saturday? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride on Saturday?

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
I took a long 3 hour ride last night with a couple of 600 riders and had a blast!!!!!! Weather is looking great for Saturday, and I would like to ride all day.... I cant go on the highway for 9 days still, but I have had a ton of fun on the roads specially the twisty ones....Is anyone up for riding all day, I dont really care where too, lets just ride....

I have a 250 if that makes a difference.

Jenn

i'll probably be riding 2morrow morning maybe with my neighbour(r6) and a one or 2 other friends who ride a 250 as well too. i ride 250r m1(gotta wait as well to hand in my m2)

we're around kennedy and steeles

you guys should check out the ride to the forks in the rides section. It may be changed from dvp-401 to main roads to get there..so people like you and myself with an M1 can join as well..

Hey tiggy

thanks I did see that, and responded....if it becomes non highway I will likely be in!

I should be game for tomorrow morning. I'm going to do some practice uber early tomorrow maybe 5 if I wake up early enough haha .

so were good to go..Main roads all the way there. See you at L&L at noon tomorow!!

so many rides to choose from tomorrow :) streetsville for me.

have fun kids

Hey tiggy

thanks I did see that, and responded....if it becomes non highway I will likely be in!

hey jenn, yes you dont have to worry, im the organizer, and there wont be any highway, so you dont have to worry about braking laws :)

Damn you people! I have a wedding to photograph until 4:30pm and then I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!... until tomorrow :(

Jayd I'd be up for another ride in the evening but again I can't take highway and I do have a 250....

I'll see if I can drag my *** outta bed and meet at Yorkdale.

lol, thats the only reason why i put the meeting time at 11, so people could sleep a lil more
ive seen guys setup rides at 8-9am.. im like screwwww that ill be dead in my bed at that time :p

hey jenn, what area you from?

Hey guys I'm down for a group ride as well. Can't do highway because 250 is still in break in period. Pm me if anything

Back
Top Bottom