Ride for Sight - VENUE CHANGE - RFS 2015, June 13 at FENELON FALLS FAIRGROUNDS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride for Sight - VENUE CHANGE - RFS 2015, June 13 at FENELON FALLS FAIRGROUNDS

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Hey everyone,

We received an update from Burls Creek last week expressing a concern that the venue upgrades may not be completed in time for our event.

As a result of this concern, it was determined that we would need to find another venue for our 2015 Ride for Sight. Burl's Creek as been incredibly helpful in this sudden need to change, in order to guarantee a confirmed date/time/place for all our riders. The executive team has worked around the clock to ensure we can come up with an alternative venue location that will be able host our event on the same date. And we found one.....

Fenelon Falls Fairground

It's actually very fitting that we return to Fenelon this year as this year we are going "Back To Our Roots" so come and join us as we start the next next 35 years of RFS.

For those that remember (I'm not one of them) Fenelon Falls was amazing as a Ride for Sight venue. For those of us that have heard about it for years (me), I'm excited to be able to do "Ride for Sight Fenelon Falls".

The executive team will continue to update the Ride for Sight website with information and any format changes, but as it stands right now, everything that was going to happen at Burl's Creek this year, WILL happen in Fenelon!

Click on the link in my signature and join the GTAM Online Ride Team. Help us win the Online Fundraising Challenge again this year and come be part of all the fun!

ck

Better location IMHO

Another big announcement! BARE RUMP (premier AC/DC tribute band) will be performing Saturday night at Ride for Sight! They have been there a few times in years past and always rocked it!

Back
Top Bottom