Revco.ca | GTAMotorcycle.com

Revco.ca

Following.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Just ordered a ATV drive belt...good price, showed up in 5 days. I'm fine with that.

Anybody know where they are based?

Ordered Michelin Power 5s in July from them. Their price was the cheapest including shipping, delivered in just a few days. No complains.

Ordered Michelin Power 5s in July from them. Their price was the cheapest including shipping, delivered in just a few days. No complains.
Prices are great, they aren't always timely with shipping. I bought tires twice this year, tried them this spring, took 2+weeks to ship "in stock" Shinkos and 8 days for Michelins. Both times the goods were marked shipped next day... sadly the were not actually shipped until the day before I got them.

I ordered a pair of tires (and returned them) and had no issue with the transaction.

ordered a pinlock insert and a glove from them a couple weeks ago.. they are pretty good.. on time delivery. Things they have in-stock takes no time.. things they have to get from WH takes a bit longer (which is normal)... but I think their WH is in the US..

Back
Top Bottom