Recommendations for a good place to store bike for the winter? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommendations for a good place to store bike for the winter?

rashidme

which place do you think is good for motorcycle storage? I am planning on Kahuna powersports but would like to know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Anyone know if Ken (kneedragger88) is still offering winter storage? If he is, I'd recommend him.

Anyone know if Ken (kneedragger88) is still offering winter storage? If he is, I'd recommend him.

Yeah he is. And I also recommend him. Pick up and delivery ftw.

We do Motorcycle Storage here at Brampton PowerSports. First season with the new dealership and have lots of room for bikes still. Heated storage, 10% off parts/service while bike is in storage. Link to motorcycle storage page with all the info http://www.bramptonpowersports.com/motorcycle-storage.htm

Hope this helps :)

Search Motorcycle Storage on Kijiji or Craigslist. There's always fellow riders on there who have extra space in their garages! I think there's a guy in Markham who used to wrench on bikes & was doing winter storage at his house. Not sure of the prices, but it can't hurt to check.
KneeDragger was doing winter storage too for most of the guys on this forum as well!
Cheers.

Search Motorcycle Storage on Kijiji or Craigslist. There's always fellow riders on there who have extra space in their garages! I think there's a guy in Markham who used to wrench on bikes & was doing winter storage at his house. Not sure of the prices, but it can't hurt to check.
KneeDragger was doing winter storage too for most of the guys on this forum as well!
Cheers.

I'd much rather go with Ken than anybody on kijiji or craigslist...
Ken is trustworthy and he's well known in the community, can't say I would have the same trust for some random off kijiji.

I recommend the living room. Drain the gas from the tank first though.

That's what I do. It gives me something to look at over the winter.

15383637_large.jpg

+1

Great guy, includes winterizing your bike, heated storage with your battery on a battery tender! Can't beat that!

Tell him Crazy Jamie sent you :)

-Jamie M.

Thanks Jamie. I wouldn't say crazy, just interesting :p

Anyways, down to business, We still have room for about 20 more bikes, filling up fast though. Give me a call if your interested, I store them directly in the shop. Above the mentioned package, your bike takes first in line for spring prep. Have it ready before the rush comes in.

I can be reached at 416 249 0422.

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom