Quick Race Numbers / Graphics in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quick Race Numbers / Graphics in Toronto

gqelements

Site Supporter
Hey guys, this is for a dirt bike, but does anyone know of a good sign shop you've used to print graphics/numbers for your bikes??
I have the vector file for my number plates that I need printed ASAP (2-day window)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Laser print it onto sticky backed label paper, cover it with clear mac tack to make it waterproof (y)

I'd suggest to use motocal next time. You can design it yourself and it'll be printed on proper vinyl for dirt bikes.

Thank you all for your replies!

I'd suggest to use motocal next time. You can design it yourself and it'll be printed on proper vinyl for dirt bikes.

Thanks, I use them fairly regularly, but need new number plates in 2 days. Motocal takes 2 weeks to deliver.

Laser print it onto sticky backed label paper, cover it with clear mac tack to make it waterproof (y)

Umm... pretty creative thinking but not my shtick... for all that effort, might as well use tape for the numbers...

Any Signarama should be able to do it.

These guys never carry the thick laminated vinyl (?) stock...

Wound up calling Main Landing Page - Foris Signs Inc. and they will do the job in 2 days and post the graphics for next day...
Will see how that turns out, otherwise it's duct tape (for the clean background) and electrical tape (for the numbers) this weekend!! :)

Best,
Dee

Thank you all for your replies!

Thanks, I use them fairly regularly, but need new number plates in 2 days. Motocal takes 2 weeks to deliver.

Umm... pretty creative thinking but not my shtick... for all that effort, might as well use tape for the numbers...

These guys never carry the thick laminated vinyl (?) stock...

Wound up calling Main Landing Page - Foris Signs Inc. and they will do the job in 2 days and post the graphics for next day...
Will see how that turns out, otherwise it's duct tape (for the clean background) and electrical tape (for the numbers) this weekend!! :)

Best,
Dee
When you say "post", I hope you mean courier. Canada Post and next day are antonyms at this point (shipping thread has next-day deliveries taking 4-6 weeks to arrive).

Reactions: LBV
.... duct tape (for the clean background) and electrical tape (for the numbers) this weekend!! :)

Best,
Dee
That's what is on my other bike ;)

Hey guys, this is for a dirt bike, but does anyone know of a good sign shop you've used to print graphics/numbers for your bikes??
I have the vector file for my number plates that I need printed ASAP (2-day window)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Great guys, I work next door, hit them up, ask for Kevin, they can do it for you asap

Back
Top Bottom