Practice lot?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Practice lot??

Tiggy

Alright, so Ive been riding for about 2 months now. I finally have grown the balls in the past week or so to practice getting the front wheel up. Its coming along well, I can get it up in first consistantly now with just power, but I am geared and run out of rpm's pretty quick in first. SO I need to find a decent lot to practice practice practice. Right now I am just moving from place to place and trying to get the feel for 2nd gear clutch ups, and I dont want to do it on the street.

So, if anyone has a decent lot and wants to give me some tips I want to come with a digital cam so I can have a buddy record so I can see how high I am going with them. I know I may not get anyone who wants to give up their spot, but if you are down send me a PM and we can talk. I WILL NOT ever bring others with me except my buddy on his 125 cbr. to film, and will not reveal the location to anyone either. I just want to be off the street preferably in an enclosed lot, away from people and cars. Thanks guys let me know if you can help a rider out!!!:headbang:

found a decent spot for now thanks to someone here..and actually got the feel for some first gear clutch ups tonight as well as some 2nd gear. I was too pussy to clutch up in first before today and I dont know what gave me the balls to try but I actually had some good ones. The first few scared me a bit because I went a bit too high but now I know how it feels, and work from there. Question I have is : Will my stock passenger peg be strong enough to hold in staggered position?? It doesnt feel very strong, and the last thing I want is for it to snap while popping it up. I am only about 170 though. I just dont have the cash to upgrade right now.

If the peg isn't damaged or deteriorated it'll hold all day, everyday.

sweet..hopefully it does lol. Ill try a few stand ups tomorrow, i just find that my bars always go to one side when i try stand ups. I really want to get a stabilizer/damper, new clutch lever, and a tail subframe with new pegs. Maybe a cage eventually but i still like to rip twisties.

sweet..hopefully it does lol. Ill try a few stand ups tomorrow, i just find that my bars always go to one side when i try stand ups. I really want to get a stabilizer/damper, new clutch lever, and a tail subframe with new pegs. Maybe a cage eventually but i still like to rip twisties.

Dont do staggared at first. Just stand on the front pegs. Staggared will go a little cockeyed if youre not careful

Back
Top Bottom