Posting this for Sempre1 - Ride to Haliburton this saturday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Posting this for Sempre1 - Ride to Haliburton this saturday

zxsex

Looks like Sempre 1 has a problem with his login in. I am posting this for him.
He is planning a ride to Haliburton this saturday. For those people that have not been on a ride to Haliburton, there are beautiful roads. Nice and twisty as well!:cool:

The meeting spot will be in whitby, right at thickson/taunton, at the Esso gas station. Be there at 9:15am because at 9:30am we leave sharp!!!! ;)

Please reply if you plan on attending

Due to a change in plans, I just might be in for this one now. If I can get out of bed at 8 tomorrow, I'll be there.

What a beautifull day! It was really nice to see the same crew from last year!!
It was a great surprise to see an old friend with his scooter...haha, also it was nice to meet the gixxer guy (Paolo)
We couldn't have asked for a better day, until next time (probably next week) ride safe.

Bon voyage to the bimmer girrlll!!!!

What a beautifull day! It was really nice to see the same crew from last year!!
It was a great surprise to see an old friend with his scooter...haha, also it was nice to meet the gixxer guy (Paolo)
We couldn't have asked for a better day, until next time (probably next week) ride safe.

Bon voyage to the bimmer girrlll!!!!
hey Sempre, It's me the Gixxer guy lol. Thanks for the great ride, nice pace and good people. These types of good rides are hard to come by, I will ride with this group anytime.

I never expected to see your username ZX600 in the meantime you ride a Gixxer lol. You are welcome to join us anytime just keep checking for postings. Hopefully I will see you for the next ride.

Back
Top Bottom