Pete's Superbikes - Tires Purchase | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pete's Superbikes - Tires Purchase

Mr.Azim

I heard nothing but good things about Pete's.... now I have nothing but good things to say!

I ordered a pair of tires (Dunlop Q2's...) 3 days ago and they showed up first thing this morning.... price with shipping and taxes was slight over $30 cheaper than a new pair a member was selling on GTAM (and even that price was less than competitor/other dealers). If I was in the Montreal area it would have been more than $50 cheaper (but alas, must pay for shipping!).

Will definitely purchase more from Pete's... amazing dealer with awesome prices.

:)

(edit) didn't realize they were out of montreal, removed

Last edited:
I heard nothing but good things about Pete's.... now I have nothing but good things to say!

I ordered a pair of tires (Dunlop Q2's...) 3 days ago and they showed up first thing this morning.... price with shipping and taxes was slight over $30 cheaper than a new pair a member was selling on GTAM (and even that price was less than competitor/other dealers). If I was in the Montreal area it would have been more than $50 cheaper (but alas, must pay for shipping!).

Will definitely purchase more from Pete's... amazing dealer with awesome prices.

:)

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?139521-Pro-6-Cycle-Dunlop-Tire-Sale

+1 for Pete's. He just makes it seem so damn easy! I order my tires at the end of the day Monday and they arrive Wednesday morning shipped directly to my favourite shop (Note: he gives you a deal on shipping if you get them shipped directly to Heritage Autosports).

I've ordered a few sets of tires from him over the last two years, never an issue! If you don't have or don't want to use PayPal just call him and order over the phone and he can take your credit card directly.

Last set I just ordered was the replacement for the Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's, gosh darn I hope they last as long and stick as good! Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa

-Jamie M.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom