Pelham Rd. St. Catharines | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pelham Rd. St. Catharines

RobVN

Pelham Rd. between Effingham St. and 1st Louth (Decew Rd.) in St. Catharines is being resurfaced. It's been in bad shape for a while now. Once it's done, there are a couple of nice corners in that stretch that will be much more fun to ride. Not sure when they will be finished but I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for that.Was going to do that next week.Will take another route. (Effingham South then onto Timmmies, Fonthill)

Pelham Rd. between Effingham St. and 1st Louth (Decew Rd.) in St. Catharines is being resurfaced. It's been in bad shape for a while now. Once it's done, there are a couple of nice corners in that stretch that will be much more fun to ride. Not sure when they will be finished but I'll keep an eye out.

Funny thing is that when I rode it a few weeks ago in its 'torn up', 'filed' state, I was thinking to myself that it is actually not as bumpy as it was the last couple of years!

I can't wait, some of the best banked corners around, I hope they don't spoil them.

Just through here tonight. One section from the camp to effingham has a base layer of asphault. The section from the camp to Decew (with the nice corners had had the surface ground off. When they are done, looks like nice fresh pavement from Decew all the way to Effingham. Not sure when it will be done, but it's gonna be sweet.

Two Words - Butterfly Conservatory.... heck, since I don't live there anymore, I might as well let others have some fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom