Part Ducati, part BMW all Honda | GTAMotorcycle.com

Part Ducati, part BMW all Honda

wonderings

Just saw this bike and apparently its coming 2012... at least in the states.

Looks like a cross between a multistrada and a GS. Sharp bike for sure and nice to have some more options in the category, though its not really in the same class as the GS, its more sport tourer with an hint of dirty about it.

conceptv4crosstourerav.jpg

conceptv4crosstourerar2.jpg

conceptv4crosstourerava.jpg

Its using the new VFR motor motor at 1200 cc and some reports say it could have up to 170 hp :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing this out on the road and hearing what verdict is on this new beast

trying to compete with the r1200gs eh, those are some huge shoes to fill.

It wont compete with the GS, this is a street bike that will have some alright handling for some dirt road. I bet more competition for the Duc multistrada
Picture-2011-Ducati-Multistrada-1200-white-side.jpg

Looks pretty good, and comfortable!

I like what the Ducati offers but something tells me the Honda V4 will be a smoother quieter ride. I'd pick the twin for daily duty and hooliganism but you can't beat the 4 cylinders (unless you get 6 ;)) for comfort and smooth ride.

Looks pretty good, and comfortable!

I like what the Ducati offers but something tells me the Honda V4 will be a smoother quieter ride. I'd pick the twin for daily duty and hooliganism but you can't beat the 4 cylinders (unless you get 6 ;)) for comfort and smooth ride.

Does look comfy, but there has been only one bike I have owned that did not need a custom seat, and that was my old '83 goldwing. Talk about comfort. I replaced the stock seat on my GS and you cant even compare the level of comfort from stock to custom. Need to do it on my GSA now, so many little things to add.

Looking like a nice line up of bikes on the market now, getting away from the SS and cruiser crowd. There is the GS, Vstrom, S10, Multi, and soon the 2012 Honda V4 1200 Crosstourer

When I first got my '06 GS, it was really only the Vstrom and the GS that I looked at, was not a fan of the then multi. Now the options are opening up, much better for us the consumer.

looks good, but being a honda you know they will price themselves out of most ppls reach.

This bike already won the battle vs the r1200gs at least for me. I hate the way the BMW motor delivers its power, and how jerky it was when shifting. (demo rode one)

Back
Top Bottom