Other than home depot, where can I buy a small 4X6 or 4X7 trailer to haul my bike? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Other than home depot, where can I buy a small 4X6 or 4X7 trailer to haul my bike?

I drove to the states and picked up one from harbor freight. It's great, the thing has saved me many times what it cost already. Search around for threads on here on the harbor freight trailers.

If you prefer to get a stronger trailer and/or don't want to assemble it yourself, try somewhere like King City Trailers or JDJ.

thank you very much!
I drove to the states and picked up one from harbor freight. It's great, the thing has saved me many times what it cost already. Search around for threads on here on the harbor freight trailers. If you prefer to get a stronger trailer and/or don't want to assemble it yourself, try somewhere like King City Trailers or JDJ.

Canadian Tire sells them for about 700, 800+ but add taxes

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...-WIRE-MESH-UTILITY-TRAILER-W0QQAdIdZ292292443

not my add.. but a pretty decent place to buy a trailer
Thess are brand new Trailers Made in the USA they use a 1 7/8" ball and can carry over 1400lbs.
We accept VISA/MC and Cash
When you purchase a trailer we give you all the paperwork you need to easily pick up your trailer's license plate at the Ministry office 2 minutes around the corner or you have 7 days after purchase to get the plate at another Ministry office.
We have all types of trailers available and can special order in just about anything to fit your needs.
You can phone us at Canadian Truck & Trailer Inc.--1-800-883-8915
We are located at 1139 Industrial Road in Cambridge,ON at Door 15 at the rear of the building.
We are open Monday-Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 12 Noon

Last edited:
I have this one available, PM'd you

DCFC0003-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom