oshawa lake or whitby lake any meetup hookup of street bikes ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

oshawa lake or whitby lake any meetup hookup of street bikes ?

hi im new rider and from oshawa its quite boring to cruise around by ur self on the street
if thr is any group of cruiser in oshawa area would love to drive in group
sunday after 2.30 afternoon
i go most of the time to the oshawa lake or whitby lake
bike is 750 honda shadow spirt
update me guyz if thr are quite few like me from oshawa area we can make a group n cruise and take small trips 2-4 hour trip

hi im new rider and from oshawa its quite boring to cruise around by ur self on the street
update me guyz if thr are quite few like me from oshawa area we can make a group n cruise and take small trips 2-4 hour trip

Awe man, wish I saw this post earlier.... I just came back from a great ride up to Uxbridge and then up to Georgina (Lake Simcoe area). I'm from Whitby and was trying to hook up with the guys from the "East End Riders" at their Uxbridge pitstop, but I was waaay to early. So I just went on my own ride solo on the country roads for a few hours. Absolutely beautiful scenery up there.

was trying to hook up with the guys from the "East End Riders" at their Uxbridge pitstop, but I was waaay to early.
Yeah, sucks we missed ya! We weren't by the Uxbridge Timmies until about 4:45ish. We actually didn't stop because we got ice cream and drinks at Mussleman Lake and got gas at the Esso there, so we just ripped through Uxbridge =)

Next time man =)

And to the OP. Cruisers are welcome on our ride no problem (see sig).

-Jamie M.

Yeah, sucks we missed ya! We weren't by the Uxbridge Timmies until about 4:45ish. We actually didn't stop because we got ice cream and drinks at Mussleman Lake and got gas at the Esso there, so we just ripped through Uxbridge =)

Next time man =)

And to the OP. Cruisers are welcome on our ride no problem (see sig).

-Jamie M.

I think I saw this parade ride past yesterday afternoon in Uxbridge. Two groups of about a dozen or so riders per group. There was only a gap of about 30 seconds between the first and second group.

I can't help you with the riding buddy thing, but if you need a constantly changing destination to go to consider joining in to the "GTA photo tag" or the "Ontario Photo tag"

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?129233-Ontario-GTA-photo-tag

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?81287-Ontario-Tag-o-rama

I think I saw this parade ride past yesterday afternoon in Uxbridge. Two groups of about a dozen or so riders per group. There was only a gap of about 30 seconds between the first and second group.

Yeah that was us! ended up with a bit of a tiny gap after the gas station run but joined up at a stop light afterwards :)
good fun!

OshawaHondaShadow - I'm in Ajax if you are ever up for a ride :)

Yeah that was us! ended up with a bit of a tiny gap after the gas station run but joined up at a stop light afterwards :)
good fun!
Yeah, I try and lead as good as possible and get the group back together when I can =)

It's easy to make a gap on those two sweepers just before Uxbridge, except for that dude on the red R1, no gap =)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom