*NEWBIES ride* Sat.Aug 13 @9am @Pacific Mall Parking Lot | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

*NEWBIES ride* Sat.Aug 13 @9am @Pacific Mall Parking Lot

Its like we are having a chat ... start PM lol ... I dont think this ride is happening either ! Weekday I cant be bothered ... im busy as hell ... !!! Ill prolly come to work sat also after a ride !

Its like we are having a chat ... start PM lol ... I dont think this ride is happening either ! Weekday I cant be bothered ... im busy as hell ... !!! Ill prolly come to work sat also after a ride !

Workaholic is you! So u gonna come out for tomorrow morning's run then go to work?

Its like we are having a chat ... start PM lol ... QUOTE]

Thats also what cell phones and text messaging were made for:) But this way others can be entertained lol:D

I'm in for a ride if weather is nice. Send me a PM before 11 pm tonight if theres a ride happening. PLease and thank you

Guys, it is hard to organize a ride, specially when the organizers don't have much experience. The OP was trying to do a nice thing.

I will post a newbie ride for next Saturday the 19 heading to Niagara Falls and back, all of you guys can come. There will be tiwsties for the first couple of hrs and then we will take a really nice scenic road. It will start early at 9pm and finish mid afternoon so clear your calendars.

I will open a new thread as this one got a bit messy and post the details in here as well.

See you next week

Paulo

Just to clarify, the ride is happening as planned according to the thread title.

Please contact Mavelick by PM or smoke signals if you would like to meet her at Milton for a separate gathering.

Thank you.

Just to clarify, the ride is happening as planned according to the thread title.

Please contact Mavelick by PM or smoke signals if you would like to meet her at Milton for a separate gathering.

Thank you.

openGambit is right, it is still pacific mall @9am, and sorry to those that this was messy planning, leader(s) can take charge.......we as newbies dont care where u bring us....we dont want to be alone, we want to know the roads and safety measures.

signing out.

Guys, it is hard to organize a ride, specially when the organizers don't have much experience. The OP was trying to do a nice thing.

I will post a newbie ride for next Saturday the 19 heading to Niagara Falls and back, all of you guys can come. There will be tiwsties for the first couple of hrs and then we will take a really nice scenic road. It will start early at 9pm and finish mid afternoon so clear your calendars.

I will open a new thread as this one got a bit messy and post the details in here as well.

See you next week

Paulo
Ok, since this ride is still going on then there is no need for mine. Have fun

Looks like I missed out on this event. Will you guys do it again?
I'm a new rider this summer. Just got comfortable, and would like to get out to meet some people in the area!

It was nice meeting the group of riders at Pacific Mall.
Too bad I had to go back to work...sounds like you had lots of fun, and a great leader.
Hope to ride with you in the future.

SeaBreez

Heading out from the Pacific Mall.

5d7f6268.jpg

Back
Top Bottom