New Owner Won't Transfer Ownership | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Owner Won't Transfer Ownership

How are you guys finding out that your old vehicles are still registered under your name? Are you buying UVIP's regularly?
Any time I need to go to an SO in person for something I can't do online or through mail, while at the counter being serviced I request to have all vehicles registered to me, read back to me.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Any time I need to go to an SO in person for something I can't do online or through mail, while at the counter being serviced I request to have all vehicles registered to me, read back to me.

And while you're there, also request a list of license plates that are under your name as well.

If there are any on the list that you don't currently have, either bolted to your vehicle or sitting on a shelf somewhere, then make sure you remove the plates from your name.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Ah, it never occurred to me that I could get anything "free" from the government.

Back
Top Bottom