Motosocial is back for 2022 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motosocial is back for 2022

The final Moto-Social is this Wednesday. @monkeyfarm , @High Flya , and myself were talking about meeting for food and going over.

I propose meeting at Dave's Hot Chicken @ 7pm which should leave us plenty of time to go around the corner for the MotoSocial.

Open to alternative ideas. All are welcome.

The final Moto-Social is this Wednesday. @monkeyfarm , @High Flya , and myself were talking about meeting for food and going over.

I propose meeting at Dave's Hot Chicken @ 7pm which should leave us plenty of time to go around the corner for the MotoSocial.

I'm good with it.

Riding to Leslieville on a weeknight? 😭

@Soulcatcher668 - nice meeting up with you. Such a coincidence! Also, @High Flya @Jayell and @koorosh, nice meeting you all again.

This was one of my first meets with these many bikes. Some of the bikes I have never seen. I got out of there before it all turned bad which I was expecting once the sun goes down.

Great running into all the GTAMers. Soooo many cool bikes, didn't know where to look, total sensory overload. The number of people in riding gear firing up joints and crushing cans as the night progressed was a bit disconcerting though.

Back
Top Bottom