Motorcycle Passenger Seriously Injured on North Bound DVP July 1st, 2011 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Passenger Seriously Injured on North Bound DVP July 1st, 2011

sundancekid

Banned
"A woman in her 20s may have broken her back as a result of a motorcycle accident on the Don Valley Parkway early this morning.
The woman was a passenger on a motorcycle traveling northbound onto the parkway from the Gardiner. Shortly after midnight
the motorcycle was rear-ended, throwing the woman from the bike. Her injuries are described as serious, but not life-threatening.
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the accident to come forward. No word on possible charges."

110701_Motorcycle.jpg

(Source: http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/loca...01_Motorcycle_Accident/20110702/?hub=CP24Home)

Hope the rider and passenger make a full recovery. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

ouch. get well soon rider & passenger.

lots of aggressive drivers and riders on that stretch. I was cut off from the right by another biker just yesterday going eastbound just after the end of DVP.

Get well soon, both rider and passenger.
Wishing you both a very speedy recovery!

GWS!

stuff like this really does suck. I they recover quickly.

GWS rider and passenger! my fiance and i just had a rear ender accident on the 29th of June. I was rear ended by a cager and then t-boned my fiance on her bike. My bike nailed her ankle and I was sent flying over my handle bars. I managed to survive my fall with heavy bruising on my left leg and shoulder. My fiance has a major sprain on her cankle (lol) and bruising on left side or her body. Thank god we had proper riding gear on and boots. I would of had tons of road rash, and she probably would of lost her left foot. Thanks to Sidi, she'll probably walk and run again. Remember guys, You Don't Dress for the Day, You Dress for the Crash! this goes for passengers as well....

GWS rider and passenger! my fiance and i just had a rear ender accident on the 29th of June. I was rear ended by a cager and then t-boned my fiance on her bike. My bike nailed her ankle and I was sent flying over my handle bars. I managed to survive my fall with heavy bruising on my left leg and shoulder. My fiance has a major sprain on her cankle (lol) and bruising on left side or her body. Thank god we had proper riding gear on and boots. I would of had tons of road rash, and she probably would of lost her left foot. Thanks to Sidi, she'll probably walk and run again. Remember guys, You Don't Dress for the Day, You Dress for the Crash! this goes for passengers as well....

Glad to hear you guys are ok.

very upsetting.

hope the rider and passenger well in their recovery.

gws rider and passenger..

Back
Top Bottom