More about Oro Station | GTAMotorcycle.com

More about Oro Station

Oh, man. Turns 4 through 9 look almost like 2 through 7 at Suzuka (hard to tell how fast they are). And deciding how early to brake for 12 to set up 13 could be a fun challenge.

My only hope is they said similar things about no motorcycles at Calabogie and Area 27 before they got built, though I seem to recall that was more about runoff concerns. Here, it looks like trackdays wouldn't be lucrative enough with the type of clientele they're targeting.

It's also a shame that most of the best spectating spots have buildings on them, as this would make a heck of a track to watch CSBK or (dare to dream) WSBK...

Just curious, do owners/organizers make more money off cars then bikes for renting the track. For me, track time is track time.
Is there something else there selling?

Just curious, do owners/organizers make more money off cars then bikes for renting the track. For me, track time is track time.
Is there something else there selling?
Its a country club for rich folks (airport next door) with condo suites.

I thought they were also focusing on it as an R&D facility for companies and schools needing a test track? Isn't that what the collection of bigger buildings adjacent is for?

Back
Top Bottom