Mopar CSBK Stars Try Ohvale line-up at Mini-Indy Go-Kart Track in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mopar CSBK Stars Try Ohvale line-up at Mini-Indy Go-Kart Track in Toronto

GTAM

Staff member
Dealer/Vendor
Site Supporter
6.jpg

Four of the top riders from the 2019 Mopar CSBK National Championships were on hand at the Toronto Mini-Indy indoor Go-Kart venue on Sunday morning, January 26. Their purpose was to test the Ohvale range of small-sized road racers, provided by Eurorace and Champion Cycle.

Leading the charge was 2019 Mopar CSBK National Champion, Collingwood’s Ben Young, the BMW works team leader. Yamaha Canada’s fourth overall rider Tomas Casas, a veteran of every class in the National tour starting with the Honda CBR125R Challenge, came to ride from Peterborough, ON.

Read More...

Continue reading...

they don't look like your average pocket bikes. where can you buy these types of mini SS?

When I saw them at the show i grabbed a promo card so i could look up the website when i got home....I expected them to start around $3-4k.....I was wrong.

Damn. 24 hp, 4 spd and 150 lbs for $9000. Sounds like it would be a riot, but that's a lot for a track toy that probably has close to zero resale value (some people will buy them new, but not many people want to pay many thousands for a used pocketbike no matter how cool it is).

6.jpg

Four of the top riders from the 2019 Mopar CSBK National Championships were on hand at the Toronto Mini-Indy indoor Go-Kart venue on Sunday morning, January 26. Their purpose was to test the Ohvale range of small-sized road racers, provided by Eurorace and Champion Cycle.

Leading the charge was 2019 Mopar CSBK National Champion, Collingwood’s Ben Young, the BMW works team leader. Yamaha Canada’s fourth overall rider Tomas Casas, a veteran of every class in the National tour starting with the Honda CBR125R Challenge, came to ride from Peterborough, ON.

Read More...

Continue reading...
The guy on the left looks like Kenny Reidmann.

Champion Cycle has posted a few videos of the event:

love the ohvales ! Pro 6 is now the dealer in ontario

even if you buy one...

Where are you going to ride it?

Mini indy does not offer regular riders their track..

(of) was meant to be (or),

i've been at both for both organized and non organized events

Back
Top Bottom