Mobile URL | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mobile URL

correct, the VB-Forum app will check your web browser and if it identifies you as a mobile device it will suggest you to use Tapatalk, if you refuse then it will direct you to the normal URL. The VB-Forum does not actually have a mobile interface (since last time I checked the web application)

There is a Mobile View you can enable in the site settings. But then you'll view the mobile version of the site even from a regular browser.

im stuck on mobile view now

i hate you lol

it looks great from my cell though

i get " Not Found

The requested URL /vbforum/index/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
as an error message when i click on "full site" at the bottom

Last edited:
im stuck on mobile view now

i hate you lol

it looks great from my cell though

i get " Not Found

The requested URL /vbforum/index/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
as an error message when i click on "full site" at the bottom

haha it's also a known vBulletin bug.

See here for fix: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?158850-GTAMotorcycle-com-stuck-in-mobile-version

Thank you!

So much better to be back in regular version

I was getting redirected to the mobile friendly pages when there was testing taking place a few months ago... that has gone away now, I want the redirect BACK, or a way to link to a mobile friendly version... not have it selected in my profile (as I visit from both)

Paul, Cutekill, Someone :) ???

Yeah at the bottom of the page i've noticed a 'quick style chooser' if that could allow to switch back and forth it would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom