Milton Riders | Page 112 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton Riders

Hey all, I’m just lookin for some people who wanna cruise. I’m in Milton not into speeding or racing, I just enjoy the ride. Let me know if you want to join

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey all, I’m just lookin for some people who wanna cruise. I’m in Milton not into speeding or racing, I just enjoy the ride. Let me know if you want to join

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Hey bud! What kind of bike you got? I'm in Mississauga but lived in Milton. Know some of the roads. Down!

PM me I guess!

Hey fellow Milton riders. My bike got stolen today (June 8th) from a residential underground garage in Milton 1105 Leger way ( Bronte and Louis St Laurent intersection).
If you spot it or have any info I would be very thankful!
My email is tmondecar@gmail.com
Tom

It's 2015 FZ 07
Has Akra exhaust, Red, no stickers or marks.
I just did some modifications few days ago so it had bar end mirrors, flush front blinkers and integrated tail light with no orange side blinkers.

Thank you and ride safe!IMG_6315.jpgIMG_6316.jpgIMG_6242.jpg

F**K.
Sucks to hear.
Hopefully they will find them and deal with them accordingly.

Hi Everyone,

I recently had a lot of spare time due to covid and I got a chance to get my license and got into riding! I was wondering if anyone wants to meet up for a ride, I live in Milton but I’m always around Mississauga/Oakville, Feel free to DM me or message me (+1 905-805-3489) and we can chat and set something up :)

Looking forward to meeting some of you
Mahmoud

Back
Top Bottom