Medium Rare | GTAMotorcycle.com

Medium Rare

-Maverick-

Watching this classic video had me wondering...can a Ducati actually cook you? Like literally? What is the temp of rare or medium rare cooked pork? How many Duc riders can no longer procreate?

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

1198 will toast your thighs.Ask Scuba Steve or R1Girl.
214 hp is bs.Pani V4S is 189/89. That makes things more even. Add in the little fear of binning a $28k bike, and the match is a little more even.
Plus all the nanny crap allows you down.;)

My 998 will cook my right thigh in jeans if I'm stuck in traffic. Just one more reason not to ride it to work anymore. No problem with leather pants, or as long as you're always moving. But the newer models with O2 sensors and fueled lean probably are worse.

rode the monster 1200 for a test drive, I was stopped for 10s max to try and fiddle with the modes on the side of the road and could feel the heat immediately.
In city or stop and go traffic, it would be intense

That said, I would still buy a ducati in a heartbeat if I wanted one

My 998 will cook my right thigh in jeans if I'm stuck in traffic. Just one more reason not to ride it to work anymore. No problem with leather pants, or as long as you're always moving. But the newer models with O2 sensors and fueled lean probably are worse.
Yes. A little depends on the exhaust system and ecu settings. The 09 Hyper i had (stock exhaust and ecu) is the identicle chassis to the 09 MTS i have. Never had a problem with heat on the Hyper. The MTS has a full Termi system and race ecu. Even with the back portion of the fuel tank under me the heat can be unbearable.
(Good reason to trade it for a 2021)

Back
Top Bottom