Maybe one day in Canada? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maybe one day in Canada?

Bagman

Pretty straight forward and effective tactic to deal with moped-ridin' thieves across the pond.

Pretty straight forward and effective tactic to deal with moped-ridin' thieves across the pond.
Motorcycle thieves on mopeds isn't a
problem in Canada (touch wood). This technique wouldn't work in a high speed chase for obvious reasons. This is already a thread:

London os Centuries old City, Toronto is few....let the time pass by everything is possible.(knock on the wood it doesn’t happen).

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I can understand the challenge of stopping bike/moped thieves and the frustration of them being able to evade capture but deliberately crashing into them seems a bit much. Looks very American to me where you run them off the road & kill them or an innocent bystander or perhaps just machine gun them because they have dared to defy your authority.

I can understand the challenge of stopping bike/moped thieves and the frustration of them being able to evade capture but deliberately crashing into them seems a bit much. Looks very American to me where you run them off the road & kill them or an innocent bystander or perhaps just machine gun them because they have dared to defy your authority.
It's an organized gang of thieves. Watch the "Thieves in England..." thread. These mofos are out of control...ripping off jewelry stores inside malls on mopeds! They have civilians trying to bring them down at intersections. They will steal 20 smartphones in one video while on mopeds and then post the video to social media. The cell phones are sent off to Nigeria. This is totally the right response from the popo. They are low speed collisions unlikely to kill but likely to break bones...which is an apt punishment for these f'ers.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Lady did say they've had a drop of 7000 incidents or some such after these new tactics, clearly they are working

Lady did say they've had a drop of 7000 incidents or some such after these new tactics, clearly they are working
Holy carp! Where the hell have you been? Welcome back lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Holy carp! Where the hell have you been? Welcome back lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Thanks brother, been busy, hope you are well

Back
Top Bottom