May 21st, GWB's Track Day | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 21st, GWB's Track Day

Good you meet you yesterday R1Guy. I was the one pitted with Kamenrider

I may have to pit with you guys next time because Koji is a bad influence

It was definitely an interesting day, as anticipated. I had quite a few issues during my first track day of the season on a new bike (w/ a dead battery :(), but thanks to those fellow riders around me it all worked out. Nice vid R1guy... thanks for showing me where I'm slowest... and damn my bike is fast... too fast! :eek:

Thank you all!

I may have to pit with you guys next time because Koji is a bad influence

You know, it is all mental... you are still weak. I recommend you to read a couple of Dr. Phil's book and perhaps Chicken Soup as well...

My mistake was that I should have been looking at where I needed to go...not to where I was heading...

Yesterday I focused on BP, next time i'll have to work on my lines. Looks like I was off on a few corners compared to what you ran.

I think I did well for only my 2nd trackday ever :)

I still have to go through my videos and some pictures, but for now here's a teaser.

DSC_4130PS_2.jpg

Yesterday I focused on BP, next time i'll have to work on my lines. Looks like I was off on a few corners compared to what you ran.

I think I did well for only my 2nd trackday ever :)

I still have to go through my videos and some pictures, but for now here's a teaser.

You did't fall and you had fun right? Well that my friend is a very good day!
I know your sister... she goes to school with my daughters. Man I'm getting old!

I also had a great time, yesterday.... It was good to meet the folks I was talking to. To the guy on the S1000RR in the Novice group, I have a bunch of footage of you... I could reel you in but not pass you, thanks to your massive blasting away from me on the straights! :)

Ducati Sport Classic, got some shots of you also, and the KTM, and the EX500..
I am trying to figure out how to convert and upload my videos, if anybody can give some advice see my other post in the Romper Room.

Glad to see you got out and had some good weather.

we would have been there but we're at the gap until next monday.

see you at the track soon.

I also had a great time, yesterday.... It was good to meet the folks I was talking to. To the guy on the S1000RR in the Novice group, I have a bunch of footage of you... I could reel you in but not pass you, thanks to your massive blasting away from me on the straights! :)

Ducati Sport Classic, got some shots of you also, and the KTM, and the EX500..
I am trying to figure out how to convert and upload my videos, if anybody can give some advice see my other post in the Romper Room.

Ohh you are?? I am jealous. I met a guy, security guard of One London Place, who said he knew you guys. Rides a CBR1000 Repsol I think he said.

Glad to see you got out and had some good weather.

we would have been there but we're at the gap until next monday.

see you at the track soon.

Back
Top Bottom