M2 insurance for a new rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 insurance for a new rider

Raven049

Hello.

So I just finished the motorcycle safety training course and got my M2. I'm a 21 year old male. I have no tickets/accidents. I have a 2021 Ninja 400 and I'm looking to get insurance for it right away.

Can you suggest some companies that might offer reasonable rates? Or more specifically, is there a company/broker you might know about that I should call first to get a quote? My Home & Auto company (Wawanesa) already told me they won't give me insurance even with the M2/Training course.

Hello.

So I just finished the motorcycle safety training course and got my M2. I'm a 21 year old male. I have no tickets/accidents. I have a 2021 Ninja 400 and I'm looking to get insurance for it right away.

Can you suggest some companies that might offer reasonable rates? Or more specifically, is there a company/broker you might know about that I should call first to get a quote? My Home & Auto company (Wawanesa) already told me they won't give me insurance even with the M2/Training course.
mitchell and whale
desjardins
allstate

Hello.

call everyone... companies, agents, etc. Some other options are TD and Riderschoice.

Back
Top Bottom