M2 Exit in Barrie area? | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 Exit in Barrie area?

chao_zu

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to do my m2 exit this summer. I live around the barrie area. has anyone done the test through the ministry and can give some hints/info? perhaps the routes? I've seen the marking sheet for m2 exit on the net, its at some help but I guess the more I know about the test the better...

or should I just suck it up and fork out the 3xx.00 change dollars and do the m2 exit course through georgian?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I DID MINE THROUGH THE COLLEGE AND THEY DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO HELP YOU PASS. GREAT INSTRUCTORS AND NO B/S . WELL WORTH THE MONEY!:cool:

Did mine recently. Went out onto Bryne, south to Commerce Park, turned right went to Veterans Drive Turned right, went to Mapleton, turned left. went to Essa , turned right , went north on Essa to Ferndale, turned left, went north on Ferndale down the hill and turned right on Ardagh road, went along Ardagh to Essa, turned left on to Essa, went north to the 400 on ramp, turned left went onto 400 got off at Mapleview, went west on Mapleview to Barrieview Drive, turned right there, turned left on Caplan, went along Caplan and turned left on Bryne, crossed over Mapleview and turned right into the Exam center. I passed. A few things worth noting are: Keep your head moving. I suggest putting some bright coloured tape on the back of your helmet so they see it move. Your head should be on a swivel. Check your blind spots all the time when you turn or make a lane change. Check your mirrors every 7 or 8 seconds. Use hand signs as well as signals. Stop with both brakes, stop in first gear. Don't come to a coasting stop, stop under gear so you can take off easily. Check left, right, left, when you start up. Keep your left foot down and your right foot on the brake when stopped. Make sure to use the blocking lanes,. If you don't know what that is, read the manual, it involves the part of the lane you travel in. Even when stopped keep looking around. Use common sense if you cant make a safe manoeuvre don't do it even if he/she requests it. My guy was a good guy. Fair and conscientious. Good luck

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom