M1 | GTAMotorcycle.com

M1

Congrats, A few instructors are on this forum. Maybe if you have some questions now would be a good time to get them answered

That first year insurance is a hard, necessary, unavoidable pill to swallow unfortunately. Just have to bite the bullet. Just gets easier after that
Yup I was just mostly poking fun at the less than fun parts but overall I’m really excited and happy to have a hobby that I can share with so many awesome people like y’all. I struggle heavily from depression and anxiety so making friends has always been tricky but y’all make me feel right at home

These are moments when I take pride in the riders community.

Congratulations and looking forward to posts about your journey and enthusiasm.

Whatever inspires you to get your M1 and pursue your M2 is great.

No matter what you ride, it’s gonna be better than driving a cage anyway. Unless it’s snowing and blowing. Lol

Cheers!

Sean

These are moments when I take pride in the riders community.

Congratulations and looking forward to posts about your journey and enthusiasm.

Whatever inspires you to get is a pursue your M2 Is great.

No matter what you ride, it’s gonna be better than driving a cage anyway. Unless it’s snowing and blowing. Lol

Cheers!

Sean
Thanks a lot Sean. I’ve already met a ton of cool people. Also when I first decided I wanted a bike it felt super daunting I didn’t really know what to look for or how to prepare and y’all really helped me with that I don’t think I would’ve gotten my M1 this quickly if not for y’all helping me feel confident

A wealth of knowledge in this forum... don't be afraid to search. When I first started this was the first resource I looked up, don't be afraid of the older threads, not much has really changed in the last decade. T-59 days... not that you are counting ;)

That first year insurance is a hard, necessary, unavoidable pill to swallow unfortunately. Just have to bite the bullet. Just gets easier after that
If you're working and have a relatively clean history, that first year is really only difficult if you aren't reasonable with your bike choice

If you're working and have a relatively clean history, that first year is really only difficult if you aren't reasonable with your bike choice
I was 30+ and working, on a 400cc standard/naked bike, (with a couple mild speeding tickets, granted) and most places were quoting me $4500-5000. Until I finally found a place that did it for me just under $3000.

I work full time and have a pretty clean history except I had one at fault accident a couple years back no demerit points no tickets. Haven’t even been pulled over by the cops

I was 30+ and working, on a 400cc standard/naked bike, (with a couple mild speeding tickets, granted) and most places were quoting me $4500-5000. Until I finally found a place that did it for me just under $3000.
That's actually pretty crazy. I was 30 when I got my 390 and my insurance in my high risk area was $125 a month, full coverage.

Back
Top Bottom