M1 insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

M1 insurance

Ahmra

Hey everyone I’m new to this website but I thought I might get help by posting here. So I got my M1 yesterday and thinking of buying Yamaha R3 as a first bike but I’m really struggling with finding an insurance company that takes M1 riders. I’m going to do the safety course this week. I’m 20 years old with a full G license live in Mississauga, Ontario. The only quote that I got is from NFP and gave me around 311$ per month.

If anyone could please help me and advise me what to do or what companies do you guys suggest that doesn’t give huge numbers.

If you are doing the course this week, wait until you have the M2 and you will be able to get the policy at a better rate. Even if you haven't reached the minimum 60 days for M2 I believe they can write the policy with proof passing the course and imminent M2 license.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Hey everyone I’m new to this website but I thought I might get help by posting here. So I got my M1 yesterday and thinking of buying Yamaha R3 as a first bike but I’m really struggling with finding an insurance company that takes M1 riders. I’m going to do the safety course this week. I’m 20 years old with a full G license live in Mississauga, Ontario. The only quote that I got is from NFP and gave me around 311$ per month.

If anyone could please help me and advise me what to do or what companies do you guys suggest that doesn’t give huge numbers.
You won't get insurance with an m1. Your G license means nothing also. Any tickets on your license will affect your policy though.

You should be able to get a quote over the phone with what you'll be paying with a completed motorcycle safety course.

That is correct - Contact NFP Moto at: 1-888-841-2621 or email to: moto@nfp.com
We can get you M2 rates as soon as you pass the course, as opposed to having to wait 60 days for official M2 license
NFP_buscardRidersWanted.JPG

Back
Top Bottom