Lost key | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lost key

Crap...
Does it have an immobilizer/chip?
Do you have a spare?

No chip, yup bike came with a second key, be nice to have both keys

Go see Dan from locksmith technologies in Hamilton to get a new one made.

He does motorcycle keys and is a rider himself.

Go see Dan from locksmith technologies in Hamilton to get a new one made.

He does motorcycle keys and is a rider himself.
Got a phone number? Or google will find him

Something I've always done is put a label with my phone # on my keys (and on my phone too - my gf's # there) just in case.

Just recently started to add a tracker to my keys as well ... if it's an iPhone an AirTag - if an Android, you'll have to wait a couple of months for Chipolo or Tile to start shipping now that Android has their network set up to work with all other Android phones (like the AirTag works).

If you are registered to WarAmps they give you encoded key tags. Just put them on the key ring and if some one puts your lost keys on the post, they get them delivered to you free of cost.
I'd say just put a tag with a # they can reach you at instead. By the time your keys make it through the mail system to you it may be too late (ie. you've already made new keys as there's no way you know they're in the mail).

If someone's nice enough to drop them in the mail, they're nice enough to call you and you'll get the keys much sooner.

I got my key back yesterday, some kind person was nice enough to leave it in the coffee house at the forks. I asked if anyone had turned in a key.

I feel very lucky 🍀
That's great to hear!

Back
Top Bottom