Lost Broken Scared | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lost Broken Scared

justride

Fan of motovlogger Maxwrist has a long bad day. He is lucky to be alive . Just to be clear.

Update The motovlogger “Maxwrist” is not one who crashed. He didn’t even know Zack( the young guy who crashed “ Zack a fan of Maxwrist was following Maxwrist and the sports car during a video shoot.

Any how, don’t ride beyond your limit. Don’t forget to tell your friend who is new to riding. Ride safe

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
He had to learn the hard way. He was trying to ride way beyond his skill level

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Watched a few of this guys videos a year or so back. Saw this coming.

Decreasing radius turn, too much speed because he's racing the Ferrari (or whatever it was), doesn't lean, target fixation. Riding beyond abilities.

But this video will get him all sorts of attention on YouTube, a bigger paycheque because of it, and he'll continue doing it.

Meet the legend? WTF! watched till the 3min mark.Nope,you can fix broken bones but you can't fix stupid.

I think there's two bikes. It looks like the 'Legend' let's just call him the Showoff knew the guy in the red car and were filming each other. Another biker sees them take off ( let's call him Limpy ) chases after them.

The Showoff is drifting into the incoming lane in order to let the car pass him for a fly by video.

Meanwhile Limpy is drifting out of his lane because he doesn't understand counter steering.

I've been Limpy back in the day. No broken bones though. Certainly not proud of it and glad I got the worst of it out of the way before I got a bigger bike.

Insurance rates here tend to keep Limpys off big bikes much of the time, but when there's a will...

It drives me crazy to see unskilled riders on performance bikes. To the guys who want to 'upgrade' from your 'beginner bike'. Have you really mastered your skills on a 250 - 300? I don't mean didn't crash all last summer. I mean really truly be the best rider you could possibly be on it.

Old guy rant over.

Doesn't understand countersteering? Let's just say he doesn't understand. Big words would just confuse this guy.

He's got some non riding time to learn some big words. Maybe he'll stumble across 'Twist of the Wrist'
It wouldn't fix stupid judgment but it would help his skills

Back
Top Bottom